I’m all about this frugal living and budget keeping for the new year and this is my little way of being held accountable, and that would make YOU my partner!
I would love for you to participate!
It’s really easy! I’ll post this early every Monday morning and you can add to your blog anytime during that week.
All you have to do is post these 5 questions on your blog (question 5 will change weekly), answer them, add that spiffy picture I’ve provided with your post and link back to me.
If you don’t have a blog and want to chime in, by all means….add your answers in the comment section below!
When you are done with that, don’t forget to leave a comment below with your blog address so others can check in on you and see what your money mash up is like!
Money Mash Up 12/31. Hosted by simply stacia.
1. The most money I’ve spent last week was for Christmas gifts. $500. I didn’t save any money for this, and took it out of my last paycheck. I will make it a point to add a Christmas fund for Christmas 2013 of $1000.
2. A low cost or free thing I did this past week was used some of my Christmas $$ on myself and visited a few local thrift stores for some “new to me” clothing items. I LOVE thrifting and finding one of a kind things to wear. Found some great deals!
3. The one thing I did for another was clean the snow off my son’s car while I cleaned mine off. This was a big deal to me, as I hate snow and usually bribe him to clean my truck off.
4. Something I really need to accomplish this week is a written budget for January, and getting my house back to normal after the holidays. I love getting the Christmas stuff out, but also look forward to putting it away.
5. A few of my New Year’s Resolutions are painting a few rooms, cleaning up clutter and my basement, getting to bed at a decent time and waking up when my alarm goes off.
Copy and paste to your blog post:
1. The most money I’ve spent last week was for _____.
2. A low cost or free thing I did this past week was _____.
3. The one thing I did for another was _____.
4. Something I really need to accomplish this week is _____.
5. A few of my New Year’s Resolutions are _____.